Over 65,000 pet sitters and dog walkers have listed their services, making Rover the nation's largest network. On the app, connect with a nearby sitter, pay securely, and get photo updates. The platform offers insurance, 24/7 support, background checks, and a reservation guarantee.
With Rover, it's easy to book:
• in-home dog boarding
• dog walking
• doggy day care
• house sitting
• drop-in visits
For pet owners:
• Search for a sitter or dog walker who offers the service you need, when you need it.
• Filter using unique criteria like your dog’s size, the service you need, and availability.
• Contact and communicate with sitters and dog walkers, right from the app.
• Found your dog's perfect match? Pay securely and conveniently through the app.
• Enjoy photo, video, and message updates delivered straight to your phone or tablet.
• Review sitters and dog walkers to let other pet owners know about your experience.
For pet sitters and dog walkers:
• Manage your business wherever you are—even at the dog park.
• Send photos, videos, and messages to pet owners with just a few taps.
• Enable push notifications to respond faster than ever to booking requests and earn loyal clients.
• Get paid on the go—it’s simple and secure with the Rover app.
Learn more about Rover at https://www.rover.com/about-us/.
Rover uses location information in the background for tracking active services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
I just completed a weekend of bed shopping! The first bed I wanted was out of stock. The second bed was designed for a dog half my size. The third was just right! I love my bed. I love my squirrels.
+ Performance improvements
+ Squashed some bugs (no one likes fleas)